Meet the Doctor
Dr. Robert Croft
The field of orthodontics is somewhat of a family business. Both my father and my grandfather were orthodontists. I love being an orthodontist. It is such a privilege to be part of a day someone remembers forever when the braces come off.
I love the relationships I am able to build with my patients and their families by providing the care we give. While much of the work I do is repetitive in nature, but the individuals are all fun and different, that helps make every day a new experience.
“I love the relationships I am able to build with my patients and their families by providing the care we give.”
– Dr. Robert Croft
Bachelor’s Degree – Brigham Young University
Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Southern California San Francisco
Certification of specialty in Orthodontics and Master’s Degree – Baylor College of Dentistry
I have practiced in the Portland/Vancouver area since 1997 and have consistently attempted to improve the level of care we give as technology and advancements in orthodontics develop. I can say with confidence that the options we offer our patients are currently unmatched in any other office in Southwest Washington.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
Outside the Office
When I’m not at the office I enjoy fishing, pickleball and skiing, I am hoping that someday I won’t embarrass myself on the golf course. I am an avid sports fan and love to watch, read, or talk about the Trailblazers. I love my wife Erin, we have been married over 30 years. Erin loves to read and play soccer. We have 3 adult children (Tyler, Lauren and Anna).
Choose an Orthodontist
- Choosing an orthodontist office for the beauty of your families smile or your child’s smile is an extremely important decision that needs to be made correctly.
- Orthodontic care can be short and relatively painless or a long process, so you’ll want to make sure you are choosing the right doctor for your needs.
- The orthodontic experience is something you’ll remember every time you look in the mirror the rest of your life, so make sure it’s a good smile looking back at you.
- We are an established practice with years of experience, good reviews and a friendly environment.
- Placing your trust in Columbia Orthodontics, PC will be a decision you never regret.
- Picking the right orthodontist may seem like a tough task for someone who has never been through it, so it’s a great idea to engage our other customers for a recommendation from someone who has been through our office system.
Book an Appointment
Your orthodontic journey begins with a consultation at one of our convenient locations.
You can start by requesting an appointment. Our team will follow up to get you scheduled.
"*" indicates required fields